The Department of Jobs, Tourism, Science and Innovation is providing funding for up to 5 Western Australian startups (1 representative per company) to participate in the Startup Catalyst mission to London Tech Week taking place 9-15 June.
Applications close at midnight on Friday 10 May, 2019.
This mission is also open to anyone to pay to attend.
To be eligible to apply, applicants must be:
- over the age of 18 and a resident of Western Australia
- the business/company must be registered in Western Australia
- you must be able to pay for your own return flights to London and other personal expenditure such as meals
- you must be able to demonstrate why you need funding for the mission.
- preference will be given to applicants who can make the most impact post-mission, by actively sharing the knowledge and connections they gain with the startup community and wider audience in WA
Read more about the mission to London Tech Week on the Startup Catalyst website.
Apply for a funded position via the Startup Catalyst website by 10 May, 2019.