The Western Australian government is committed to raising the profile of innovation in Western Australia and supporting the delivery of government initiatives to advance the growth of the State’s innovation based industries.
The WA Innovator of the Year (IOTY) program has showcased innovative and entrepreneurial individuals, businesses and creative minds since 2006. The program has benefited many of those who have participated as well as the broader community of Western Australia.
The WA Innovator of the Year program, is a valuable initiative which provides support to innovators and entrepreneurs across our State.
In accordance with the New Industries Fund, the objectives of the IOTY program are to:
- promote and acknowledge the success of Western Australian innovators;
- encourage co-support from industry for promotional activities;
- activate and strengthen industry-government research collaborations;
- engage communities throughout Western Australian regions in innovation; and
- promote job creation and economic diversification in Western Australia.
2019 WA Innovator of the Year
The 2019 program will launch on 27 March 2019.
Applications will take place online at www.waioty.awardsplatform.com/
You will not able to access the online application form until 8:00am on Wednesday 27 March 2019.
Before applying please read the Applicant Information with includes information on eligibility, commercialisation training and the prizes.
Follow WA IOTY on twitter to keep up to date @WA_IOTY
Thank you to the 2019 Innovator of the Year program sponsors:
Platinum Award Sponsors
Applications & Awards
Winners and Finalists
- 2018 Winners and Finalists
- 2017 Winners and Finalists
- 2016 Winners and Finalists
- 2015 Winners and Finalists
- 2014 Winners and Finalists
- Previous Winners and Finalists